Back in the U.S., Sutherlin said customers remain cautious, but he noted that investments are still being made and land for new mines is still being bought.
Cramer said he remains a believer in Joy Global because the company clearly has a handle on the global economy few other companies have.
Looking for Discounts
After being on a roll for the past few years, the dollar stores are now getting crushed, Cramer told viewers, but that doesn't mean there aren't any discount retailers worth owning.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Total SA (TOT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO). Cramer was bearish on Antares Pharma (ATRS), > Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and EMC (EMC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV