CLEARWATER, Fla., Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD), one of the world's largest distributors of IT products and services, hosted the TDCloud Partner Summit on January 9-11, 2013 at Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club in Palm Harbor, Florida. More than 130 channel partners were on hand for the event, at which attendees heard from industry leaders on the future of Cloud and Cloud strategy. Leading the way among distributors in Cloud strategy, Tech Data executives and the Company's vendor partners also offered strategic overviews on partnering to achieve mutual success within the Cloud.
"The TDCloud Partner Summit is all about bringing vendors and resellers together to educate and enable our partners on how to grow Cloud sales and revenue for their business," said Bharath Natarajan, director of product marketing, TDCloud and Software Services at Tech Data Corporation. "Tech Data has created firm groundwork for a scalable, practical and value-add distribution channel for Cloud vendors and reseller partners alike, making Tech Data truly unique in delivering distribution channel value and scale."
Natarajan opened the Summit's general session with an overview of TDCloud. Other featured speakers at the event included:
- Joe Panettieri, executive vice president and editorial director, Nine Lives Media
- Larry Walsh, president and CEO, The 2112 Group
- Chris Pyle, president and CEO, Champion Solutions Group
- Howard M. Cohen, senior resultant, HMC Corporate Copywriting & Consulting
- Terry Hedden, president, Zeno Technology Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts