Frontier Airlines today announced a sweepstakes for customers who live in the Princeton/Trenton area and travel through Trenton-Mercer Airport. The sweepstakes, which runs through May 31, 2013, will award weekly and monthly prizes, as well as a grand prize in May. Participants can enter the sweepstakes by registering at Trentonsweepstakes.flyfrontier.com.
Weekly PrizeOne winner will be chosen per week to receive one roundtrip ticket anywhere Frontier flies from Princeton/Trenton, N.J. If the winner is an EarlyReturns® member at the time of entry, they will receive two roundtrip tickets, so all entrants are encouraged to join EarlyReturns® first at flyfrontier.com/frequent-flyers/join.
Monthly PrizeOne winner will be chosen on the first of each month to receive a vacation package for two people to a featured Frontier destination from Princeton/Trenton. Packages include flights, hotel and transportation. Monthly prizes are described below:
- February 1 st Prize – Enjoy four nights in New Orleans and celebrate Mardi Gras in style from a balcony on Bourbon Street.
- March 1 st Prize – Get rid of your winter woes with a two-night escape to Orlando. Includes two tickets to a theme park.
- April 1 st Prize – Break away for two nights to celebrate a spring break on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Package includes a Catamaran Reef Sail and Snorkel cruise.
- May 1 st Prize – Weekend in Atlanta – Enjoy two nights in Atlanta. Package includes two VIP tour tickets of the World of Coca Cola and $100 gift card for dining.
- June 1 st Prize – Go spring shopping in the Windy City with a two night stay in Chicago. Package includes a $150 Visa gift card.
Grand PrizeOne grand prize winner will be selected on June 1, 2013 to receive roundtrip flights out of Princeton/Trenton for one year* (one roundtrip flight per month for 12 months).Participants must be 18 years or older and a resident of Delaware, New Jersey or Pennsylvania to enter. Official contest rules are available at trentonsweepstakes.flyfrontier.com/#rules. At Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN) conveniently located in Trenton near exit 2 on I-95, Frontier customers will avoid the hassles, delays, and lines often found at other Northeast airports. Trenton-Mercer Airport offers free parking plus convenient access to Avis and Budget rental cars.