MILWAUKEE, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) will issue its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 earnings news release before the stock market opens on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. A conference call for security analysts is scheduled for the same day at 1:30 p.m. Central time.
To listen to webcastGo to wisconsinenergy.com. Click 'Fourth Quarter and Year-End Earnings Release and Conference Call' and then click 'Go to webcast' at any point within 15 minutes of the presentation, which begins at 1:30 p.m. Central time.
A packet of detailed financial information will be available on the Wisconsin Energy website by 6:30 a.m. Central time on Jan. 30, 2013.
To listen to conference call United States : Dial toll free 866-439-9410 at any point within 15 minutes of the presentation, which begins at 1:30 p.m. Central time. An audio replay of the presentation will be available through Feb. 13 at 855-859-2056. The conference ID for both the live call and the replay is 80336760.International: Call 706-643-5658 at any point within 15 minutes of the presentation, which begins at 1:30 p.m. Central time. An audio replay of the presentation will be available through Feb. 13 at 404-537-3406. The conference ID for both the live call and the replay is 80336760. Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC), based in Milwaukee, is one of the nation's premier energy companies, serving more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and more than 1 million natural gas customers in Wisconsin. The company's principal utility is We Energies. The company's other major subsidiary, We Power, designs, builds and owns electric generating plants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV