- Ford presents its entire showroom for the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), offering guests a good look at everything from the all-new 2013 Fusion midsize sedan to its F-Series trucks
- To help celebrate the 150 th anniversary of Henry Ford's birth, the company founder (played by a series of actors bearing an uncanny resemblance to Henry Ford) will walk guests around the exhibit, providing an audio tour that weaves the story of his life with a look at the modern Ford vehicle lineup and technological innovations such as EcoBoost ® engines
- Ford will feature its commercial vehicle story at this year's auto show, including the Transit family of vehicles, with a display of people who protect, serve and help those in need
Ford Brings Out Entire Showroom, Commercial Vehicles And EcoBoost For North American International Auto Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.