DETROIT, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford presents its entire showroom for the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), offering guests a good look at everything from the all-new 2013 Fusion midsize sedan to its F-Series trucks
- To help celebrate the 150 th anniversary of Henry Ford's birth, the company founder (played by a series of actors bearing an uncanny resemblance to Henry Ford) will walk guests around the exhibit, providing an audio tour that weaves the story of his life with a look at the modern Ford vehicle lineup and technological innovations such as EcoBoost ® engines
- Ford will feature its commercial vehicle story at this year's auto show, including the Transit family of vehicles, with a display of people who protect, serve and help those in need
All-new Fusions, Fiestas, Escapes and Transit vans share the stage with muscular Mustangs, tough F-Series trucks and the rest of the freshest vehicle lineup available on the Ford stand at this year's North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
More than 65 vehicles will grace the Ford exhibit this year, including a Ford-based fire-rescue truck, a Gleaners mobile food pantry Transit Connect and Ford Police Interceptors.
"The theme of this year's Ford stand is 'People Serving People,'" said Elena Ford, director of Global Marketing, Sales and Service Operations. "The everyday heroes who use these commercial vehicles will be a part of the exhibit to share their experiences with guests."Throughout the approximately 60,000-square-foot exhibit, Ford will showcase power-revving and fuel-efficient EcoBoost ® engine technology, a Focus ST road rally driving simulator, a Mustang Nation display, and ever-durable Ford trucks along with several other demonstrations. The stand boasts the freshest new vehicle lineup of any automaker, featuring EcoBoost engine technology available on nine different nameplates. Henry Ford as your guideTo help celebrate 150 years of the man who put the world on wheels, Henry Ford – actually, an actor playing him – will guide guests around this year's Ford stand. Ford will start the tour near an original 1903 Model A, taking visitors through his life history while showing them Ford's current lineup of vehicles. The full Ford showroom will be on display, as well as commercial vehicles including the all-new global Transit family.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV