- A one-hour Texas Republican U.S. Senate debate which aired on all Belo Texas television stations including WFAA-TV in Dallas/Fort Worth, KHOU-TV in Houston, KENS-TV in San Antonio, and KVUE-TV in Austin. The debate was streamed on each station's website as well as on Belo's regional cable news channel, TXCN. It was also streamed on the website of The Dallas Morning News and made available statewide to Texas radio stations and Spanish television stations. This debate was followed by an additional one-hour Texas Republican runoff debate hosted by WFAA;
- a one-hour Texas U.S. Senate debate hosted by WFAA between Republican and former Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz and Democrat and former State Representative Paul Sadler;
- a one-hour Washington state gubernatorial debate hosted by KING-TV in Seattle/ Tacoma between Democrat and former U.S. Congressman Jay Inslee and Republican Washington Attorney General Rob McKenna; and,
- a one-hour gubernatorial debate hosted by WCNC-TV in Charlotte between Democrat and former Lieutenant Governor Walter Dalton and Republican and former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory.
Belo Corp. (BLC) Television Stations Provided 135 Candidates Free Airtime During 2012 Political Season
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.