Other additions for 2013 include Carbo Ceramics (CRR), DeVry (DV), RLI (RLI), International Speedway (ISCA), Knight Transportation (KMX), Tennant (TNC), American Equity Investment Life (AEL), Badger Meter (BMI), Epoch Holding (EPHC), Gorman Rupp (GRC) and National Interstate (NATL).
Some of last year's qualifiers are not included this year, simply because their market caps increased beyond the $2 billion mark. These include last year's top performer A.O. Smith (AOS), as well as ITT (ITT).
There may be value in doing a similar search that focuses on companies with market caps greater than $2 billion.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @JonMHellerCFA This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV