AMSTERDAM, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, is pleased to announce the launch of a new journal, Journal of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources (JUOGR) .
JUOGR is to publish world-class science focusing on recent advances in knowledge and practices in the area of evaluation, development and management of unconventional resources for researchers and practicing engineers. The journal aims to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and field development of unconventional resources, such as tight gas, shale gas, liquid rich shales, tight oil, coalbed methane, gas hydrate, etc.
Journal of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources will be edited by Dr. John Yilin Wang from Pennsylvania State University, supported by a distinguished board of subject editors including leading experts in the field of petroleum geology, geophysics, and engineering."One of the global challenges is to meet the increased energy demands for our growing population and our high standards of living. Exploration and development of unconventional resources is a key to solution," said Dr. Wang. "The impact and need for unconventional resources is only predicted to grow in the future, " added Bethan Keall, Publishing Director Earth and Planetary Sciences at Elsevier. "With the launch of the Journal of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources, Elsevier aims to stimulate and support research in this exciting and important new field of science by providing a unique and specialized outlet." Journal of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources will publish four volumes in 2013. For more information or to submit a paper, go to: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/juogr About Elsevier
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV