Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) has enhanced its popular Online Banking service to offer consumer and business customers more tools to manage their finances. “My GreenInsights,” the suite of financial management tools in Regions Online Banking, incorporates the personal financial management assistance most desired by consumers.
My GreenInsights allows users to create savings and payoff goals, categorize transactions, create budgets, review cash flow, evaluate net worth and more. The new service also aggregates information from both Regions and non-Regions accounts, ensuring a broad financial picture. Once they begin using the online financial tools, customers can also establish alerts to notify them about account balances, budget status updates, and create other customized alerts.
“My GreenInsights puts the information that customers want about their finances conveniently in their hands,” said Chris Cox, head of Regions eBusiness. “This service allows customers to create a financial plan and monitor their progress within online banking.”
The site lets consumers and business customers customize the information presented to them and categorize different types of transactions. And they can view account activity through a simple dashboard that provides:
- Pie charts to track spending
- Automatic categorization of transactions
- Ability to bring in external account information
- Spending targets for categories and budget tools
- Cashflow calendars that tracks income and bills
- Goal tracking, for savings or payoffs
- Net worth estimating tool
- Alerts to notify about spending, goals and upcoming bills
- Exporting to common spreadsheet formats