DETROIT, Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced the publication of the first volume of its new Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection titled: "2013 APM State-of-the-Art and Trends." Written by Compuware's APM Center of Excellence thought leaders and experts, the collection features 10 articles on the technology topics shaping APM in 2013. For organizations that depend on high-performance applications, the collection provides an easy-to-absorb overview of the evolution of APM technology, best practices, methodology and techniques to help manage and optimize application performance. Download the APM Best Practices collection here.
The APM Best Practices: 2013 APM State-of-the-Art and Trends collection helps IT professionals and business stakeholders keep pace with these changes and learn how application performance techniques will develop over the new year. The collection not only explores APM technology but also examines the related business implications and provides recommendations for how best to leverage APM.Topics covered in this collection include:
- managing application complexity across the edge and cloud;
- top 10 requirements for creating an APM culture;
- quantifying the financial impact of poor user experience;
- sorting myth from reality in real-user monitoring; and
- lessons learned from real-world big data implementations.
- Simplifying Complexity at the Edge of the Internet;
- Performance Optimization: From Java & .NET to the Mainframe;
- Optimizing Cloud & Virtualized Applications; and
- Proactive Performance Engineering & DevOps.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- About:Performance Blog
- Outage Analyzer
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager Compuware APM Business Unit firstname.lastname@example.org 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas Warner Communications 978-526-1960 Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com