DETROIT, Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced the publication of the first volume of its new Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection titled: "2013 APM State-of-the-Art and Trends." Written by Compuware's APM Center of Excellence thought leaders and experts, the collection features 10 articles on the technology topics shaping APM in 2013. For organizations that depend on high-performance applications, the collection provides an easy-to-absorb overview of the evolution of APM technology, best practices, methodology and techniques to help manage and optimize application performance. Download the APM Best Practices collection here.
The APM Best Practices: 2013 APM State-of-the-Art and Trends collection helps IT professionals and business stakeholders keep pace with these changes and learn how application performance techniques will develop over the new year. The collection not only explores APM technology but also examines the related business implications and provides recommendations for how best to leverage APM.Topics covered in this collection include:
- managing application complexity across the edge and cloud;
- top 10 requirements for creating an APM culture;
- quantifying the financial impact of poor user experience;
- sorting myth from reality in real-user monitoring; and
- lessons learned from real-world big data implementations.
- Simplifying Complexity at the Edge of the Internet;
- Performance Optimization: From Java & .NET to the Mainframe;
- Optimizing Cloud & Virtualized Applications; and
- Proactive Performance Engineering & DevOps.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- About:Performance Blog
- Outage Analyzer
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager Compuware APM Business Unit firstname.lastname@example.org 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas Warner Communications 978-526-1960 Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV