With signs pointing to stubble as the culprit in the decline of kissing, Gillette® [NYSE: PG] is asking America to weigh in by launching a nationwide Kiss & Tell live experiment. The Kiss & Tell live experiment will travel to 15 U.S. cities to find out if women prefer to kiss stubble or smooth shaven skin.
Kicking off today with simultaneous events in both New York City and Los Angeles, the nationwide experiment asks real-life couples to put a recent study to the test by making out in-person – with and without stubble – to discover which facial hair style women truly find more kissable.
A recent survey* revealed that nearly one out of three women have avoided kissing a guy because he had facial hair and that more than half of women have experienced facial scraping or irritation after kissing a guy with facial hair. More than half of those women surveyed said they have gone so far as to either avoid getting intimate or breaking up with him as a result . In addition, the survey showed that 41% of women are more likely to kiss a guy more often and more intensely if he is smooth shaven.
“Kissing is a crucial part of relationships. It signifies intimacy between two people and is the starting point to building a meaningful connection and a longer-lasting intimacy,” said Gillette spokesperson, Marni Kinrys, dating expert and the founder of The Wing Girl Method. “While stubble can be a good look on some men, waking up with facial skin discomfort or even a slight stubble burn is a less desirable side-effect for their partner.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV