With signs pointing to stubble as the culprit in the decline of kissing, Gillette® [NYSE: PG] is asking America to weigh in by launching a nationwide Kiss & Tell live experiment. The Kiss & Tell live experiment will travel to 15 U.S. cities to find out if women prefer to kiss stubble or smooth shaven skin.
Are we killing this kiss? [Infographic] (Photo: Business Wire)
Kicking off today with simultaneous events in both New York City and Los Angeles, the nationwide experiment asks real-life couples to put a recent study to the test by making out in-person – with and without stubble – to discover which facial hair style women truly find more kissable.
A recent survey* revealed that nearly one out of three women have avoided kissing a guy because he had facial hair and that more than half of women have experienced facial scraping or irritation after kissing a guy with facial hair. More than half of those women surveyed said they have gone so far as to either avoid getting intimate or breaking up with him as a result . In addition, the survey showed that 41% of women are more likely to kiss a guy more often and more intensely if he is smooth shaven.
“Kissing is a crucial part of relationships. It signifies intimacy between two people and is the starting point to building a meaningful connection and a longer-lasting intimacy,” said Gillette spokesperson, Marni Kinrys, dating expert and the founder of The Wing Girl Method. “While stubble can be a good look on some men, waking up with facial skin discomfort or even a slight stubble burn is a less desirable side-effect for their partner.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV