Discover Home Loans wants to help Discover cardmembers start the year off right by helping them receive cashback on appraisal deposits for either a home purchase or mortgage refinance.
Discover Home Loans is offering a five percent Cashback Bonus to Discover cardmembers who pay with their card for their Discover Home Loans appraisal deposit now through April 16, 2013. The Cashback Bonus reward will be deposited into the cardmember’s Cashback Bonus account within two billing cycles.
“Discover Home Loans provides a simple, easy and customer-focused home financing process, which is why we are pleased to reward Discover cardmembers looking to purchase or refinance with a 5% Cashback bonus for appraisal deposits,” said Robert Smith, vice president for Discover Home Loans. “At a time when consumers need a responsible financial partner, we’ve brought Discover’s customer service expertise to the process of getting a home loan.”
Designed to make the home buying and refinance process clear and simple, Discover Home Loans also offers customers additional rewards including the following:
- One dedicated licensed mortgage officer from first call to closing
- 24/7 website access to check the status of a loan
- Helpful and easy-to-use online tools and resources
- Real Estate Rewards –Use a recommended personal real estate coordinator and earn up to $3,100 in rewards, discounts and more - offered through Cartus Corporation, not an affiliate of Discover
- Close on time guarantee – A $1,000 credit towards closing costs is credited to the account if Discover Home Loans isn’t ready to close a home purchase loan on time, subject to terms and conditions
- Welcome back bonus –Returning customers get up to a $2,000 credit towards lender origination fees, subject to terms and conditions