SAO PAULO, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pursuant to CVM Instruction 358 of January 3, 2002 and Paragraph 4, Article 157 of Law 6404/76, the management of BRF – Brasil Foods S.A. ("BRF" – BM&FBovespa: BRFS3; NYSE: BRFS) announces the launch of its new visual identity for the BRF corporate brand for its global operations.
The BRF logo has been created to represent our essence. The adopted symbol represents the globe with all its cultural, social, territorial and racial diversity.
The new brand strategy expresses our positioning and objective of cultivating bonds, bringing lives closer together, thus incorporating elements which are the essence of BRF: Has Energy; Is a protagonist; Cultivates bonds; Dialog with the world.BRF: Bringing lives closer together. Welcome to BRF's new visual identity. Leopoldo Viriato SaboyaChief Financial, Administration and Investor Relations Officer SOURCE BRF
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV