Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced the winners of its annual Red Hat North America Partner Awards. The partners were honored at an event held during Red Hat’s 2013 North America Partner Conference in San Diego.
Red Hat recognized its top commercial and public sector channel, system integrator, alliance and distributor partners in North America for their outstanding performance in 2012 in the following categories: Partner of the Year, Catalyst Partner of the Year, Rising Star of the Year, Middleware Partner of the Year, System Integrator Partner of the Year, System Integrator JBoss Vertical Solution Development Partner of the Year, Public Sector Small/Medium System Integrator Partner of the Year, Commercial Distributor of the Year, Public Sector Virtualization Partner of the Year and Commercial High Volume Partner of the year.
Of Red Hat’s extensive partner list, winning partners were selected based on their success in delivering innovative open source solutions to customers.
Winners of Red Hat’s North American Partner Awards include:Partner of the Year Honoring Red Hat partners who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to Red Hat through their engagement and investments.
- Commercial: Sirius Computer Solutions
- Public Sector: Emergent, LLC
- Commercial: International Integrated Solutions, Ltd.
- Public Sector: IBM
- Commercial: AdvizeX Technologies, LLC
- Public Sector: GC Micro
- Commercial: Software By Design, Inc.
- Public Sector: Vizuri
- Commercial: Tata Consultancy Services
- Public Sector: General Dynamics C4 Systems
- HP Enterprise Services
- ThunderCat Technology
- SYNNEX Corporation
- DLT Solutions
- Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts