Oaktree Capital Group, LLC (NYSE: OAK) today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, February 14, 2013. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (888) 769-9724 (U.S. callers) or +1 (415) 228-4639 (non-U.S. callers), participant password OAKTREE. Alternatively, a live webcast of the conference call can be accessed by interested parties through the Unitholders – Investor Relations section of the Oaktree website, http://ir.oaktreecapital.com/.
For those individuals unable to listen to the live broadcast of the conference call, a replay will be available for 30 days on Oaktree's website, or by dialing (800) 294-4350 (U.S. callers) or +1 (402) 220-9777 (non-U.S. callers), beginning approximately one hour after the broadcast.
Oaktree is a leading global investment management firm focused on alternative markets, with $81.0 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012. The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to investments in distressed debt, corporate debt (including high yield debt and senior loans), control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the firm has over 700 employees and offices in 13 cities worldwide. For additional information, please visit Oaktree’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV