Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for home buyers, sellers, renters, and real estate professionals, today revealed new social media features on the Trulia for Agents mobile app to help real estate professionals establish themselves as experts in their local market and attract more buyers for their property listings. The app enables listing check-ins and property insights to be shared by agents through Facebook and Twitter, as well as on their Trulia profile with the click of a button.
“I recently closed a $350,000 transaction with a new client I met as a result of a property check-in that was shared on Facebook," said Kenny Truong, top producing Realtor with Michael James Real Estate. “With so many buyers starting their search online, using Trulia is one of the key strategies that puts me on the front line of this competitive market and gives me the edge in the marketplace.”
The app’s social features also enable agents to receive immediate inquiries from both consumers and agents. When a home is checked-in to, alerts are instantly sent allowing for real-time communication between the listing and buyer’s agents. During 2012, for-sale listings on Trulia that were checked-in to received twice as many views as listings that did not have check-ins.
“Property listings with check-ins benefit from the added exposure, receiving double the views from potential home buyers who can now discover properties shared by their agent,” said Heather Fernandez, Trulia’s Vice President of Agent Services. “With the Trulia for Agents mobile app, agents can build their online presence, connect with customers, and boost their productivity all from their mobile phone, ultimately helping them provide better service to their customers and close more deals.”In addition to the social functionality, the Trulia for Agents App includes key tools for managing a real estate business, including lead notifications and contact management. Other features include:
- Converting Leads. Agents get notified instantly with every new lead so they can respond quickly.
- Connecting with clients. Agents can easily share homes they tour with prospective buyers on-the-go.
- Displaying Local Expertise. Allows Agents to showcase their knowledge and activity in their local market.
- Staying informed. Listing agents can gather feedback and communicate with buyer agents as they show the listing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV