Build-A-Bear Workshop And Harajuku Lovers Will Launch "Harajuku Hugs", An Exclusive Line Of Fashions, Beginning January 18 In Stores In The U.S., Canada, United Kingdom And Online At Buildabear.com. (Photo: Business Wire)
Build-A-Bear Workshop ® and Harajuku Lovers will launch “Harajuku Hugs”, an exclusive line of fashions, beginning January 18 in stores in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom and online at buildabear.com ®. In 2005, music and fashion icon Gwen Stefani launched Harajuku Lovers – a brand that includes apparel, accessories, and stationary and reflects Gwen’s love of Japanese culture and pop art. The much anticipated Build-A-Bear Workshop Harajuku Hugs Panda and first installment of bear-sized apparel debuted to the public in the Build-A-Bear Workshop Valentine’s Day mailer.
“I’m so excited to share the Harajuku Hugs line with everyone. This is the first time we’ve had the apparel available for stuffed animals and I hope all of the fashion loving kids out there have so much fun mixing and matching all the different styles on their Harajuku Hugs Panda,” says Gwen Stefani.
Build-A-Bear Workshop has offered clothing and accessories for their furry friends since its inception in 1997. Throughout its history, the company has provided a fashion forward and relevant selection of stuffed animals, clothing, shoes and accessories; the new Harajuku Hugs brand is an extension of this tradition.
“We are so excited to work with Gwen Stefani on the exclusive Harajuku Hugs Panda and clothing assortment,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “Our Guests love dressing up their stuffed animals in trendy clothing so this line is a perfect addition to our fashion collection. Harajuku Hugs clothing looks perfect on the Panda and is made to fit all stuffed animals available at Build-A-Bear Workshop.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV