Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK), a leading supplier of lithography and laser-processing systems used to manufacture semiconductor devices and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs), today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Ultratech will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET, featuring remarks by Arthur W. Zafiropoulo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Bruce Wright, Senior Vice President Finance and CFO, followed by a live Q&A session.
Conference Call Information:When: January 31, 2013, 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ETDial-in: 877/941-2068 (toll free) or 480/629-9712 (international)Passcode: 4590211Webcast: http://ir.ultratech.com
A replay of the call will be available on Ultratech’s website at http://ir.ultratech.com or by dialing 800/406-7325 and entering access code: 4590211.
About Ultratech: Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) designs, manufactures and markets photolithography and laser processing equipment. Founded in 1979, the company's market-leading advanced lithography products deliver high throughput and production yields at a low, overall cost of ownership for bump packaging of integrated circuits and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs). A pioneer of laser processing, Ultratech developed laser spike anneal technology, which increases device yield, improves transistor performance and enables the progression of Moore's Law for 32-nm and below production of state-of-the-art consumer electronics. Visit Ultratech online at: www.ultratech.com.(UTEK-F)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV