BEIJING, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, after the close of the U.S. markets.
The earnings teleconference call with simultaneous webcast will take place at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 ( Beijing/Hong Kong Time: 9:00 a.m., Thursday, February 7, 2013). NetEase's management will be on the call to discuss the quarterly and full year results and answer questions.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-877-941-2068 (international: 1-480-629-9712), 10-15 minutes prior to the initiation of the call. A replay of the call will be available by dialing 1-800-406-7325 (international: 1-303-590-3030), and entering passcode 4588210#. The replay will be available through February 21, 2013.
This call will be webcast live and the replay will be available for 12 months. Both will be available on NetEase's Investor Relations website at http://ir.netease.com/.About NetEase, Inc. NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading Internet technology company in China. Dedicated to providing online services centered around content, community, communication and commerce, NetEase develops and operates some of China's most popular online games, email services, advertising services and web portals. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, NetEase also operates one of the most popular international online games in China, World of Warcraft®. For more information, please visit http://ir.netease.com/. Contact for Media and Investors: Cassia Curran NetEase, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+86) 571-8985-2076 Brandi PiacenteInvestor Relations email@example.com Tel: (+1) 212-481-2050 SOURCE NetEase, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV