AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in more than 130 countries around the world, will hold a conference call with analysts and investors on Feb. 5 to discuss first-quarter 2013 financial results.
The company will conduct a live, audio-only webcast of its conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, during which management will make a brief presentation focusing on the company's results, strategies and operating trends.
The live webcast and a replay will be available online at http://investors.aecom.com. The site also will host the press release announcing financial results and slides containing additional financial and operating information for the presentation on the day of the call.
About AECOMAECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 130 countries and had revenue of $8.2 billion during the 12 months ended Sept. 30, 2012. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV