Crescendo Biologics Announces The Crescendo Mouse
About Crescendo Biologics Ltd
Crescendo Biologics is building a pipeline of novel medicines based on its highly innovative V H antibody fragment platform through both in-house development and strategic partnerships. Crescendo's proprietary V H technology produces human heavy chain-only antibodies in the transgenic Crescendo Mouse providing a unique source of fully human V H fragments that have matured in vivo to have high affinity, stability and solubility. V H fragments are the smallest antibody fragments that retain binding affinity and specificity offering the potential to generate novel products with improved drug-like properties and able to address unmet medical needs.
Crescendo's technologies originated from discoveries by scientists at the Babraham Institute, Cambridge (UK). The company has raised funding totalling £7.7 million from an investment consortium led by Sofinnova Partners with Avlar BioVentures, Babraham Bioscience Technologies, and the Rainbow Seed Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV