Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: DLB) will release financial results for the first quarter (Q1) of fiscal year 2013 after the close of regular trading on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
Members of Dolby management will lead a conference call open to all interested parties to discuss Dolby Laboratories’ Q1 fiscal 2013 financial results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
Access to the teleconference will be available over the Internet from http://investor.dolby.com/medialist.cfm or by dialing 1-888-430-8690. International callers can access the conference call at 1-719-457-2659.
A replay of the call will be available from 5:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, until 9:00 p.m. PT on February 5, 2013, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (international callers can access the replay by dialing 1-858-384-5517) and entering the confirmation code 6647713. An archived version of the teleconference will also be available on the Dolby Laboratories website, www.dolby.com.About Dolby Laboratories Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound in environments from the cinema to the living room to mobile devices, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby ® technologies, please visit www.dolby.com. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. S13/26497 DLB-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV