WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT), a regional financial holding company, will report its fourth quarter 2012 earnings on January 17, 2013, prior to market opening. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kelly S. King and Chief Financial Officer Daryl N. Bible will host a conference call to discuss BB&T's fourth quarter 2012 performance beginning at 7:30 a.m. (ET).
This conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-632-5009, passcode 5184622. A replay of the call can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112, passcode 4313363 and will be available until 5 p.m. (ET) February 17, 2013.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $182.0 billion in assets and market capitalization of $23.2 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2012. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates approximately 1,850 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV