Today’s world of razor-thin margins and global competition can stress even the strongest organizations. Compound these pressures with a deep innovation skills gap facing corporate America and it can be tough for businesses to survive. Add the fact that 80 percent of leaders believe innovation is important for their future success* and there emerges a clear need to develop innovation skills within organizations. In a significant move to tackle this widespread issue, Innovator’s Accelerator™, an immersive, web-based learning experience designed to accelerate the innovation skills of individuals and organizations, has come to market.
Innovator’s Accelerator brings world-class content and a unique online competency-based learning model together with broadcast-quality production and design from global design and innovation firm IDEO, to create the next step forward in online learning focused on innovation. Three of the most prominent minds in the innovation field – Clayton Christensen at the Harvard Business School, Jeff Dyer at Brigham Young University and The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania, and Hal Gregersen at INSEAD – tapped into their globally recognized research, experience and insights to create the intellectual core of the Innovator’s Accelerator.
In a unique partnership, Apollo Group, one of the world’s largest private education companies, and its subsidiary University of Phoenix, leveraged its decades of experience with millions of online students worldwide to complement the contributions of Christensen, Dyer and Gregersen. University of Phoenix, the leader in online education in the United States, will distribute the unique offering to corporations eager to bring innovation learning to thousands of employees across their global organizations.
"We are extremely proud of Innovator’s Accelerator, and the collaboration with world-class experts in innovation that led to its creation,” said Apollo Group CEO Greg Cappelli. “We are confident that companies and organizations around the world will benefit tremendously from this new offering, as will their employees.”“Through our constant discussions and interactions with many of the nation’s leading companies and employers, we have learned that the most critical missing skill in nearly every organization is innovation,” said Barry Feierstein, chief business operating officer, University of Phoenix. “So we turned to the world’s leading minds on the study of innovation to help us build the best offering in the world on the subject. Innovator’s Accelerator is the result of an unprecedented collaboration with leaders in their respective fields.” Innovation can be learned: A next step forward in innovative online learning and teaching The six-week learning experience comprises:
- Thirty total hours of non-credit professional development focused on building essential innovation skills through the exploration of the three types of innovation: growth, sustaining and efficiency.
- Nineteen high-quality, immersive lessons featuring video lectures from Christensen, Dyer and Gregersen, as well as success stories from top-level executives who consistently put innovation into practice.
- Practice-based activities, cutting-edge creative and live team projects that provide opportunities to apply key learning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV