SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) today announced that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 cents per share on February 8, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 25, 2013. Pentair had previously announced on September 28, 2012 that such dividend had been authorized by its former sole shareholder.
About Pentair Ltd.Pentair (
www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of approximately
$8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.
Pentair contacts: Jim Lucas Vice President, Investor RelationsTel.: 763-656-5575E-mail: email@example.com
Betsy DayManager, Corporate CommunicationsTel.: 763-656-5537Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Pentair Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV