MWD Advisors Today Issues New Report On SaaS-based BPM Solutions Provider Signavio.
Established in 2009 with offices in Berlin, Germany and Silicon Valley, Signavio stands out through its technical innovation and understanding in the area of Business Process Management (BPM). Signavio's solutions support collaborative business process design, model validation and simulation. Signavio's Software as a Service Edition allows any organization to easily capture the benefits of business process management without having to install software.
About MWD Advisors:
MWD Advisors is a specialist advisory firm providing practical, independent industry insights to business analytics, process improvement and digital collaboration professionals working to drive change with the help of technology. Our approach combines flexible, pragmatic mentoring and advisory services, built on a deep industry best practice and technology research foundation. Over 4,500 subscribers currently benefit from our research. Our analysts bring over 60 years' experience working with senior practitioners and decision makers worldwide from a range of industries including retail, financial services, oil and gas, travel and leisure, utilities, manufacturing, public sector, healthcare and telecoms.
More details are available on the web at: www.mwdadvisors.comSOURCE Signavio
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV