CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polypore International, Inc. (NYSE:PPO) will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after U.S. markets close on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Robert Toth, President and CEO, and Lynn Amos, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to review and discuss those results beginning at 4:45 pm Eastern time on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The dial-in number for the conference call is (913) 312-0833. Enter code 7784606. A replay of the conference call will be available through Wednesday, February 27, 2013 via telephone at (719) 457-0820. Enter code 7784606.
The call will be webcast live and archived for 30 days in the Investor Relations section of the company's web site at http://investor.polypore.net/.About Polypore International, Inc. Polypore International, Inc. is a global high technology filtration company specializing in microporous membranes. Polypore's flat sheet and hollow fiber membranes are used in specialized applications that require the removal or separation of various materials from liquids, primarily in the ultrafiltration and microfiltration markets. Based in Charlotte, NC, Polypore International, Inc. is a market leader with manufacturing facilities or sales offices in ten countries serving six continents. See www.polypore.net.
CONTACT: Polypore International, Inc. Investor Relations (704) 587-8886 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV