Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the market leader in digital personalized products and services, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, February 5, 2013. Jeffrey Housenbold, president and chief executive officer and Brian Regan, chief financial officer, will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the company’s financial results and outlook at 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET).
To access the conference call, please dial (970) 315-0490. The access code is 88660359. The webcast of the conference call will be available at Shutterfly.com in the " Investor Relations" section. A replay of the conference call will be available through Tuesday, February 19, 2013. To hear the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, replay passcode 88660359.
A press release of the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results will be distributed via Business Wire and posted on the Shutterfly website in the " Press Center" section.
About Shutterfly, Inc.Shutterfly, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services offered through a family of lifestyle brands. Founded in 1999, the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands includes: Shutterfly, where your photos come to life in photo books, cards and gifts; Tiny Prints, premium cards and stationery for all life’s occasions; Wedding Paper Divas, wedding invitations and stationery for every step of the planning process; and Treat, personalized greeting cards that really stand out. For more information about Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), visit www.shutterfly-inc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV