RipNet Scores Again With IPhone And Android Lacrosse Apps
PENNINGTON, N.J., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RipNet's free goal-scoring technology and social network for lacrosse is now available on the iOS and Android mobile platforms. Designed to complement RipNet's web platform, the iPhone and Android mobile apps put RipNet's player development tools into the hands of more players, closer to their field of play.
RipNet's innovative technology continues to receive rave reviews from many of the game's greatest players and coaches:
- "RipNet's technology is game changing" – Katrina Dowd, all-time NCAA tournament scoring leader
- "A great way to develop the mental part of your game" – Ned Crotty, Tewaraaton Trophy Winner
- "Shows you how to become the complete player every college coach wants" – Billy Bitter, three-time NCAA All-American
- "A game changer for shooters" – Grant Catalino, Major League Lacrosse record holder for most goals in a game
- "Even the best players are looking to get better. RipNet is a new and innovative way of doing it." – Matt Danowski, all-time NCAA scoring leader
Designed for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels, RipNet apps combine an innovative video platform with on-field performance analytics that visualize a player's strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities. Players simply input how they are playing on the field into their mobile phone or computer, and RipNet takes care of the rest.RipNet enables players to get more out of the game off the field as well. Players can friend and follow other players, share their scoring with the community, take their place on the leaderboard, get competitive with their friends, enjoy "players only" forums, and stay connected with all things lacrosse. Youth players under 13 years of age are restricted from RipNet's social features but will have full access to all player development tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV