4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Support.com (SPRT), a provider of online care for the digital home and small business, is trading up 5.3% to $4.37 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.12-$4.4452-Week Range: $2.10-$4.95 Volume: 80,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 191,564 From a technical perspective, SPRT is ripping higher here right above some near-term support at $4 with lighter volume. This stock has been trending sideways for the last two months, with shares moving between $3.91 on the downside and $4.58 on the upside. Shares of SPRT are now moving within range of triggering a breakout trade above the upper-end of its recent sideways trading pattern. That breakout will hit if SPRT manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.58 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SPRT as long as it's trending above some near-term support at $4, and then once it sustains a move or close above $4.58 with volume that hits near or above 191,564 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SPRT will set up to re-test or possibly take out its 52-week high at $4.95. Any high-volume move above $4.95 will then put $5.50 to $6 into focus for shares of SPRT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV