4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Artio Global Investors
Artio Global Investors (ART) is an asset management company that provides investment management services to institutional and mutual fund clients. This stock is trading up 2.9% to $2.07 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.98-$2.1152-Week Range: $1.72-$5.26 Volume: 130,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 216,677 From a technical perspective, ART is spiking higher here right above some near-term support at $1.91 to $1.88 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of ART within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if ART manages to take out its 50-day moving average of $2.09 and then more overhead resistance at $2.11 with high volume. At last check, ART has hit an intraday high of $2.11 and volume is just a bit below its three-month average action of 216,677 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ART as long as it's trending above $1.88, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 216,677 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ART will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.44 to $2.70. It's even possible for ART to tag its 200-day moving average of $2.93 off that breakout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV