ALLENTOWN, Pa., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clear Channel Airports (CCA), a division of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO), and the world's leading marketer of airport advertising, today announced that travelers heading to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport for this year's Football Championship will be among the first to experience the new ClearVision airport television network. Featuring national and local news, music and sports from more than 140 content partners, ClearVision is a dynamic and new entertainment network that enhances travelers' airport experience. The installation of ClearVision is part of Louis Armstrong International Airport's $356 million modernization program.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59953-clear-channel-outdoor-new-clearvision-airport-tv-network-goes-live
" New Orleans is one of the greatest tourist, business and sports destinations in the world. ClearVision will help Louis Armstrong International Airport deliver the most enjoyable experience possible for travelers coming to the Big Easy for the big game, and also to the millions of passengers that visit the airport each year," said Clear Channel Airports' President Toby Sturek. "In addition to making the visitors' experience even better, ClearVision provides the airport and local businesses with an unprecedented opportunity to communicate with these travelers about the city of New Orleans and the amazing products and services available."
ClearVision programming features customized, shortened versions of popular network shows, called "minisodes," which are ideal for entertaining the 8.5 million business and leisure air travelers who visit the airport each year.Unlike its only in-airport television competitor, CNN Airport, ClearVision offers an entertaining mix of programming through its growing network of well-known content partners, such as:
- Access Hollywood, Bravo, CelebTV, C-Net, Cooking Channel, E!, DIY, Game Show Network, HGTV, Style Network, Travel Channel, Funimation
- National and local news sources
- ABC, Associated Press, CBS, Dow Jones, Freshwire, FOX Business News, NBC, WSJ, Weather Channel
- Blastro Networks, Billboard magazine, FILTER magazine, VH1, Universal Music Group, Columbia Records, Disney Records
- Golf Channel, Indycar, LPGA, MLB, NAUTICAL CHANNEL, NBC Sports, PGA Tour, Universal Sports
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts