ALLENTOWN, Pa., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clear Channel Airports (CCA), a division of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO), and the world's leading marketer of airport advertising, today announced that travelers heading to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport for this year's Football Championship will be among the first to experience the new ClearVision airport television network. Featuring national and local news, music and sports from more than 140 content partners, ClearVision is a dynamic and new entertainment network that enhances travelers' airport experience. The installation of ClearVision is part of Louis Armstrong International Airport's $356 million modernization program.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59953-clear-channel-outdoor-new-clearvision-airport-tv-network-goes-live
" New Orleans is one of the greatest tourist, business and sports destinations in the world. ClearVision will help Louis Armstrong International Airport deliver the most enjoyable experience possible for travelers coming to the Big Easy for the big game, and also to the millions of passengers that visit the airport each year," said Clear Channel Airports' President Toby Sturek. "In addition to making the visitors' experience even better, ClearVision provides the airport and local businesses with an unprecedented opportunity to communicate with these travelers about the city of New Orleans and the amazing products and services available."
ClearVision programming features customized, shortened versions of popular network shows, called "minisodes," which are ideal for entertaining the 8.5 million business and leisure air travelers who visit the airport each year.Unlike its only in-airport television competitor, CNN Airport, ClearVision offers an entertaining mix of programming through its growing network of well-known content partners, such as:
- Access Hollywood, Bravo, CelebTV, C-Net, Cooking Channel, E!, DIY, Game Show Network, HGTV, Style Network, Travel Channel, Funimation
- National and local news sources
- ABC, Associated Press, CBS, Dow Jones, Freshwire, FOX Business News, NBC, WSJ, Weather Channel
- Blastro Networks, Billboard magazine, FILTER magazine, VH1, Universal Music Group, Columbia Records, Disney Records
- Golf Channel, Indycar, LPGA, MLB, NAUTICAL CHANNEL, NBC Sports, PGA Tour, Universal Sports
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV