Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) (“Exterran”) announced today that its redemption of all $143.75 million principal amount outstanding of its 4.75% Convertible Senior Notes due 2014 has been completed. The notes were redeemed at a price of 100.00% of the principal amount thereof plus unpaid accrued interest to but excluding Jan. 15, 2013 pursuant to a notice of redemption issued on Dec. 20, 2012 in accordance with the indenture governing the notes. Exterran used available funds from its credit facility to redeem the notes.
ABOUT EXTERRAN HOLDINGS
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran serves customers across the energy spectrum—from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries. Exterran Holdings owns an equity interest, including all of the general partner interest, in Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP), a leading provider of natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV