Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 15
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
$AAPL off its lows of the day. Relief "rally" due to fact that it isn't responsible for Graph Search? $FB— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 15, 2013
Facebook: Stalking has never been easier— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 15, 2013
Sad to report that there is no duckface photo filter in Graph Search.— Kevin Roose (@kevinroose) January 15, 2013
Facebook's stock recovered on news Bezos was there— Eric Jackson (@ericjackson) January 15, 2013
Modern tech companies seem to only want to solve the most frivolous of problems. $$ $FB— financial acrobat (@finansakrobat) January 15, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV