EDMONTON, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial" or the "Company") (TSX: CSF; NYSE: CSFS) confirms that the Board of Directors had determined not to issue a quarterly dividend in respect of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, the period ended September 30, 2012. A determination whether or not to issue dividends will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
This decision was previously announced during the Company's investor conference call for the fourth quarter and year-ended September 30, 2012, which was held on January 2, 2013, and is consistent with the Company's published dividend policy which states:
"The Board of Directors reviews the Company's dividend distribution policy on a quarterly basis. This review includes evaluating the financial position, profitability, cash flow and other factors that the Board of Directors considers relevant."
About Cash Store FinancialCash Store Financial is the only lender and broker of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates 512 branches across Canada under the banners "Cash Store Financial" and "Instaloans". Cash Store Financial also operates 25 branches in the United Kingdom. Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as lenders and brokers to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the Freedom card) and a prepaid credit card (the Freedom MasterCard) as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV