BOSTON, Jan. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications and services, today updated its January 11, 2013 announcement that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tim Healy, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at 1:30pm EST at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
During his presentation, Mr. Healy will discuss:
- General business update
- Regulatory updates, including an overview of the EPA's rule released on January 15, 2013 regarding the Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (RICE NESHAP)
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible under "Investor Events" on the Investors page of the Company's website at investor.enernoc.com, and a replay will be available one hour after the event concludes on January 16 and will be archived for 90 days.EnerNOC's webcast link is: http://wsw.com/webcast/needham55/enoc/ About EnerNOC EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for our utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive suite of demand-side management services that reduce real-time demand for electricity, increase energy efficiency, improve energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigate emissions. EnerNOC's Utility Solutions™ offerings, which include both Implementation and Consulting services, are helping hundreds of utilities and grid operators worldwide meet their demand-side management objectives. EnerNOC serves thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide through its suite of energy management applications including: DemandSMART™, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART™, continuous energy savings; and SupplySMART™, energy price and risk management. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com . The EnerNOC, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5804
CONTACT: Media Relations: Sarah McAuley (617) 532.8195 email@example.com Investor Relations: Jennifer Varley (617) 532.8104 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV