Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) announced today that the tax of its 2012 dividend distributions for the Company’s common shares of beneficial interest represents 0.00 percent ordinary income, 6.79 percent capital gain, and 93.21 percent return of capital. The allocations on the common shares for 2012 were based upon the annual dividend distribution of $0.24 per share.
The tax allocation of its 2012 dividend distributions for the Company’s Series A cumulative redeemable perpetual preferred shares represents 100 percent ordinary income. The allocation on the preferred shares for 2012 was based upon the annual dividend distributions of $2.0625 per share.
This release is based on the preliminary results of work on the Company’s tax filings and is subject to correction or adjustment when the filings are completed. The Company is releasing information at this time to aid those required to distribute Forms 1099 on the Company’s distributions. No material change in these classifications is expected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV