TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE MKT: TA) today announced that the underwriters of its public offering have exercised a portion of their overallotment option to purchase an additional $10 million of 8.25% senior notes due 2028. The sale of the additional unsecured senior notes pursuant to the overallotment option and the initial sale of $100 million of the notes closed today, Tuesday, January 15, 2013. TA received total net proceeds of $105.6 million before offering expenses.
The joint book-running managers for this offering were Citigroup, RBC Capital Markets and UBS Investment Bank. The lead manager was MLV & Co. The co-managers for the offering were BB&T Capital Markets, Janney Montgomery Scott and Oppenheimer & Co.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that state or jurisdiction. Copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained by calling Citigroup at (800) 831-9146, RBC Capital Markets at (866) 375-6829 or UBS Investment Bank at (877) 827-6444, extension 561-3884.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV