Who: GlobalSpec, the leading specialized vertical search, information services, e-publishing and online events company serving the engineering, technical and industrial communities, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS)
What: GlobalSpec Online Trade Shows & Events are one-day, live and interactive sessions that connect a worldwide community of suppliers and distributors with their target market of engineering, technical and industrial professionals. At this free online event, meet with leading manufacturers and listen to industry experts eager to share their solutions for keeping your facilities and operations running safely, smoothly, and efficiently. Learn of the latest trends, technologies, and innovations across key industrial processing technology areas including: fluid/gas handling equipment; thermal processing; solids handling; plus filtration, separation, and recycling. Attendees can also interact with exhibitors and leading suppliers, network with their peers, participate in key educational sessions and gain the knowledge needed to help their companies remain competitive in today's marketplace.
When: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST (8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST)
- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Knowledge Exchange and interact with other attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
Where: Free registration online at http://bit.ly/V4jqm0.Event Schedule 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST (8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PST) Commercial and Industrial Insulation / Safety and Sustainability Presented by Steve Oslica, director of marketing, Pittsburgh Corning 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EST (9:30 AM – 10:30 AM PST) Simplify PID Tuning to Meet Process Objectives Presented by Greg McMillan, senior fellow, Emerson Process Management 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EST (10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST) Electronic Design Trends in PLC-based Control Systems Presented by Navin Kommaraju, engineering manager, Texas Instruments 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST (11:30 AM – 12:30 AM PST) I/O on Ethernet… What do I need to know? Presented by Jason Haldeman, product marketing lead specialist, Phoenix Contact About GlobalSpec GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is the leading provider of digital media solutions designed to connect industrial marketers with their target audience of engineering, technical, industrial, scientific and manufacturing sector professionals. GlobalSpec provides its registered users with a domain-expert search engine to search more than 50,000 supplier catalogs by specification, a broad range of proprietary and aggregated Web-based content, over 15 annual online events, and more than 70 e-newsletters - helping them search for and locate products and services, learn about suppliers and access comprehensive technical content. For suppliers, GlobalSpec helps generate awareness, demand and engagement opportunities among the professionals they are looking to reach – from inbox to desktop, through networks and via real-time engagement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV