CHICAGO, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group today announced that CME Clearing has been named the Clearing House of the Year in Risk Magazine's annual Risk Awards. The annual awards recognize excellence in risk management and derivatives markets across 29 categories.
"We are honored to be named Risk's Clearing House of the Year for our OTC clearing services, particularly as the award is largely based on customer feedback," said Kim Taylor, President, CME Clearing. "This award validates our global team's efforts to develop the most efficient OTC clearing solution available. We look forward to continuing to enhance and improve our offering through new products, expanded collateral programs and even further efficiencies to meet customer needs."
The applications were evaluated by a panel of Risk Magazine senior editors and writers. The criteria included risk management, adapting to regulatory change, customer service, liquidity provision and pre- and post-sales service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV