NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National Retail Federation Convention -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced new marketing and sales innovations that will allow retailers to deliver a consistent shopping experience for consumers across multiple touch points -- from the store, mobile and online. IBM's global survey of 26,000 consumers announced today revealed that 35 percent of consumers are considering diversifying the way they buy goods and services in the future.
To meet these rising demands, IBM is introducing new software that serves the rise of the so-called "omni-channel shopper," those consumers who shop multiple channels and expect a consistent sales and marketing experience.
As part of the Smarter Commerce Initiative, IBM is helping retailers serve these consumers so they can shop where, when and how they want, quickly finding and purchasing the products they want, all the time viewing the retailer's interactions with them as a service.CMOs, CIO's and e-commerce leaders are striving to better understand their most effective sales and marketing strategies. Their goal is to increase sales by growing average order values, conversion rates and cart sizes. IBM's new marketing and sales technologies help achieve these goals by gaining insights into all customer interactions, buying patterns and purchases across mobile, social, online, call center, email and offline. They include:
- New eCommerce software that helps retailers provide consumers with a more efficient, streamlined and personalized shopping experience.
- New software made in IBM Labs that incorporates social media data into campaign metrics to tell sellers which channels are the most effective.
- New cloud computing software that helps marketers analyze real-time and historic data on buying patterns and purchases and across all buying preferences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV