During the inaugural XUE event in 2012, XRS made two major industry announcements: the company's name change from Xata Corporation to XRS Corporation, and the introduction of a revolutionary all-mobile platform for trucking compliance, performance and fleet optimization, also called XRS.
Those interested in attending XUE 2013 can visit www.xueconference.com to register online and receive a special early registration rate through Mar. 29, 2013.
About XRS Corporation
XRS Corporation (formerly Xata Corporation) delivers fleet management and compliance software solutions to the trucking industry to help maintain regulatory compliance and reduce operating costs. XRS is leading the trucking industry's migration to mobile devices for collecting and analyzing compliance and management data. Its existing mobility-based products have no upfront hardware costs and run on smartphones, tablets and rugged handhelds. XRS has sales and distribution partnerships with the major wireless carriers supporting the U.S. and Canadian trucking industries. Through our mobile products, fleet managers, dispatchers and drivers collect, sort, view and analyze data to help lower costs, increase safety, attain compliance with governmental regulations, and improve customer satisfaction – all through their mobile devices. For more information, visit www.xrscorp.com or call 1-800-745-9282.Contacts: Megan Derkey XRS Corporation email@example.com 952.707.5681 David J. Hlavac Bellmont Partners firstname.lastname@example.org 612.803.3350 This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com http://www.cisionwire.com/xrs-corporation-formerly-xata-corporation/r/xrs-corporation-opens-xue-2013-conference-registration,c9357023 The following files are available for download:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV