Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC), a global producer of inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials, will host a listen-only, live webcast for those who cannot attend the company’s Investor Day in New York on Thursday, January 17, 2013.
The webcast, with accompanying slides from the presentations, will be available via http://www.rockwoodspecialties.com/rock_english/ as of 1 p.m. eastern time that day, when the live presentations begin.
The webcast and PowerPoint file will be archived on Rockwood’s website, www.rocksp.com.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 10,300 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion in 2011. The company focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets.
For more information on Rockwood, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV