First Niagara has been planning for the re-use of the closed 762 Joseph Avenue branch since it acquired the property from HSBC in the spring of 2012. In preparation for the branch donation, First Niagara staff removed all stored data from technology being donated, including computers at the location. Existing customers of the credit union, or those interested in becoming a member, can visit its 1275 Lexington Avenue location, or call 585-254-4543 for more information.
First Niagara will continue to serve the neighborhood from its 70 Lyell Avenue location and 11 other Rochester-area branches.
About First Niagara
First Niagara, through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank with approximately 430 branches, $36 billion in assets, $28 billion in deposits, and approximately 6,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.firstniagara.com .About Lexington FCU Lexington Avenue Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, federally chartered cooperative financial institution founded by employees of Rochester Products in 1959. Lexington FCU serves individuals and businesses in the City of Rochester, NY and is wholly owned by its members. Lexington FCU is regulated by The National Credit Union Administration, with deposits insured up to $250,000 through the NCUA. To learn more about Lexington FCU, please visit http://www.lexfcu.org .
CONTACT: First Niagara Contact News Media: Jodi Johnston Director, Corporate Media Relations (716) 270-8612 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV