Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it will host a conference call scheduled for Friday, February 8, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Central) to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 financial results. Kemper will issue its earnings release and financial supplement containing fourth quarter results on Thursday, February 7, after the market closes.
The Company expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission on or around February 15. Following their publication, Kemper’s earnings release, financial supplement and Form 10-K will be available on the investor section of kemper.com.
Kemper’s conference call will be accessible via the internet and by telephone. The phone number for Kemper’s February 8 conference call is 866.393.1565. To listen via webcast, register on-line at the investor section of kemper.com at least 15 minutes prior to the webcast to install any necessary software.
A replay of the call will be available through February 22, 2013 at 855.859.2056 using conference ID number 88735779.About Kemper Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV