CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced a new release of CA Workload Automation, a powerful cross-enterprise solution designed to set a new standard for how business services are delivered by automating workloads that drive mission-critical business processes. With an enhanced user interface (UI) and expanded application and platform support, the solution offers an integrated user experience across distributed, mainframe and cloud platforms helping to optimize cost and increase the speed of business service delivery.
“We have relied on CA Workload Automation for several years to process application workloads, such as financials, manufacturing resource planning (MRP), control and ordering,” said Jeremiah Smith, information systems administrator, Harris Corporation. “The solution allows our application teams to gain insight into their job schedules during the day, including what processes are running and how so they can solve problems more quickly.”
“Workload automation sits at the heart of the business services delivered by enterprises around the world. It is the workhorse that manages the processes critical to business operations,” said Mark Combs, senior vice president, Strategy, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “This release further builds on our rich history of reducing complexity and costs for our customers, and driving improved operational efficiency to better meet service level agreements and drive a superior experience for their customers.”CA Workload Automation includes several new capabilities that help customers reduce the complexity of managing workloads across the hybrid computing environment of distributed, mainframe and cloud. Supported by new releases of CA Workload Automation AE, CA Workload Automation iDash and CA Workload Automation iXP, among others, the solution helps improve business service delivery to drive a positive customer experience.
- New Broad and Expansive Capabilities: Integrated workload automation capabilities help IT to better manage workloads, support a broader range of applications, and exploit newer platform technology such as Mainframe zIIP Specialty Engines, SQL Server Integration Services, Web services, and Tandem NSK.
- Rich Graphical User Interface: An enhanced UI provides IT with advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities that automate administrative tasks and accelerate root-cause analysis, resulting in improved service levels and IT efficiency. It also reduces reliance on maintaining customized processes and manual efforts, resulting in lower costs of managing complex workloads.
- Ease of Deployment and Maintenance: New migration utilities help organizations more rapidly deploy, upgrade and manage workloads with less risk across the enterprise, resulting in improved time-to-value for their investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV