Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:ESIO), a leading supplier of innovative laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry, will announce results for its fiscal 2013 third quarter after the market closes on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Following the release, Nick Konidaris, chief executive officer of ESI, will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT to discuss the company’s results along with business highlights and outlook. A webcast of the conference call will air simultaneously, with access available at investors.esi.com.
|What:||ESI Fiscal 2013 Q3 Earnings Conference Call|
|When:||Thursday, January 31, at 2:00 p.m. PT|
|How:||Live call participants can dial 888-339-2688 (domestic) or 617-847-3007 (international) and use passcode 90492586.|
|Replay:||At call’s completion, an audio replay will be available at investors.esi.com or by calling 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and using passcode 35054562. The phone replay will be available through February 10, 2013.|
About ESI, Inc.
ESI is a leading supplier of innovative, laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry. Our systems enable precise structuring and testing of micron to submicron features in electronic devices, semiconductors, LEDs and other high-value components. We partner with our customers to make breakthrough technologies possible in the microelectronics, semiconductor and other emerging industries. Founded in 1944, ESI is headquartered in Portland, Ore., with global operations from the Pacific Northwest to the Pacific Rim. More information is available at www.esi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV