Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT):
|Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) will hold a live event and simultaneous live streaming video conference call for media, analysts and investors to introduce its new mobile bank account product today, January 15, 2013.|
|Following remarks from Green Dot founder and CEO Steve Streit and a demonstration of the new product by Sam Altman, EVP of Mobile Products and Technology, members of the media are invited to participate in a question and answer session. Participating analysts and investors may join the call in listen-only mode.|
A live audio/video webcast will be made available to the general public at http://mobilenews.greendot.com . A replay of the presentation will be available after the event at the same website address.
|Tuesday, January 15, 2013|
|1:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time|
|Live Event – Madrone Studios, 1417 15th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103|
Live Streaming Video – http://mobilenews.greendot.com
|Live Audio Conference Call – 866.524.3160(US) / 412.317.6760(Int’l)|
|Conference ID – GREEN DOT|
|Steve Streit, Chairman and CEO, Green Dot Corporation|
|Sam Altman, EVP of Mobile Products and Technology, Green Dot Corporation|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV