Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK) will hold its 2013 annual shareholders' meeting at 8:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, at the EAA Aviation Center in Oshkosh, Wis.
The meeting, highlighted by remarks from Charles L. Szews, Oshkosh Corporation chief executive officer, will be simultaneously available via webcast. To access the webcast, go to www.oshkoshcorporation.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event. Informational slides used at the meeting will be available on the Company's website in conjunction with the webcast.
About Oshkosh Corporation
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. Oshkosh Corporation manufactures, distributes and services products under the brands of Oshkosh ®, JLG ®, Pierce ®, McNeilus ®, Medtec ®, Jerr-Dan ®, Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles, Frontline ™, CON-E-CO ®, London ® and IMT ®. Oshkosh products are valued worldwide in businesses where high quality, superior performance, rugged reliability and long-term value are paramount. For more information, visit www.oshkoshcorporation.com.®, ™ All brand names referred to in this news release are trademarks of Oshkosh Corporation or its subsidiary companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV