NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PEX Card, the industry-leading corporate prepaid card service for business expense control, today announced the launch of a suite of iOS and Android applications called PEX Mobile (SM). This new service enables PEX Card administrators to perform critical day to day cash management and expense control functions instantly from the road or a job site using a smartphone.
As mobile wallets evolve and enhance the way people conduct transactions with smartphone devices, small and medium businesses (SMBs) are searching for mobile business tools offering more efficient ways to manage cash flow remotely. For fast-changing operations and highly mobile businesses like fleet vehicle services and contractors, PEX Mobile addresses those needs with an easy-to-use solution.
PEX Card mobile app development efforts are part of the company's ongoing strategy to provide customers with consistent service upgrades that create cost and time efficiencies, and help SMBs gain better control of the expense side of their P&L statement.
Administrators can use PEX Mobile to:
- Create time efficiency: improve response time for employees that need funds for company expenses immediately,
- Control cash: enable or limit certain spending as required, in real time from the field,
- Limit risk: suspend employee card use,
- Review: Access information about their company's program and cards, and
- Stay in touch with spend: Review transactions by cardholder
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV